As you might expect, Great Lakes Dream Center has big dreams. Our goal is to serve those in need by being the hands and feet of Jesus, which means we do not want to just go to church we want to be the church.
We are excited to partner with other churches and community organizations to serve others. Our desire is to help those in need find established programs and to create specialized programs that help with additional unmet needs.
Verse by Verse Bible Study
- The GLDC offers several dynamic Bible study teachings. Call our office to find out what we are currently studying. This is for those who wish for a deeper dive in Gods Word in a friendly, confidential environment.
- Join us monthly at the GLDC for a powerful healing service. This is a time of fervent prayer and fellowship for those seeking physical, emotional or spiritual healing. Come expecting God to do great and mighty things, increase your faith in God's ability to perform miracles or stand in and intercede for others.
- Monthly meetings led by Pastor Jeff are topics focused on the specific struggles men face today. Enjoy this time of fellowship with other men, where you can be prayed for, build friendships and accountability partners and dive deeper into God's word.
- The Dream Center is involved in many community activities, check our website to see all the great things we've been a part of, or give us a call or email to hear about what is currently in the works.
Sunday Morning Services
- Join us every Sunday at 10:00 for a Bible based, spirit-led service. The deepest level of worship is giving our time to the Lord each week, in spite of our busy schedules, our circumstances or trials. At the Great Lakes Dream Center church, we welcome God’s presence and expect Him to meet us where we are at. Come expecting God to do mighty things! Please contact our office if you need help with transportation.
- Our nursery, for children 0-2 and children's room 3- 5 is a great place to let our volunteers love and bless your children with God's Word during service. We offer a clean, safe environment with volunteers that have a heart for children.
Health and Wellness Small Group
- This weekly study, led by Pastor Mary, dives into God's plan for our overall health and well being. Have you ever wondered what the Bible says about nutrition? Do you see yourself the way God sees you? Do you need to make steps to take better care of yourself or can you encourage others on this journey? Join us weekly at the Great Lake Dream Center.